The New York Islanders found a way to win Game 1 on the road. Can they do it again in Game 2? This NHL betting preview for the Islanders vs Bruins NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 2 of this series.
New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 2 (NYI leads 1-0)
New York Islanders (32-17-7, 11-13-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 21-7-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa Bay, FL
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: NYI: (+162) | TB: (-190)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-178) | TB: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+134) I Under: (-164)
Islanders vs Lightning NHL Betting Trends
- New York is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- The Islanders are 4-1 SU in their last five games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of Tampa Bay’s last eight games.
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 SU in their last seven games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Tampa Bay’s last six games against NY Islanders.
Islanders vs Lightning Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Tampa Bay a 57.7% chance to win Game 2 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.