Can the Boston Bruins take advantage of nearly one week of rest against the visiting New York Islanders? This NHL betting preview for the Islanders vs Bruins NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 1 of this series.
New York Islanders vs Boston Bruins Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL East Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 1
New York Islanders (32-17-7, 11-13-4 Away) vs. Boston Bruins (33-16-7, 18-7-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 29th, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: NYI: (+158) | BOS: (-188)
Puck Line: NYI: +1.5 (-188) | BOS: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+130) I Under: (-160)
Islanders vs Bruins Betting Trends
- NY Islanders are 4-2 straight up (SU) in their last six games.
- NY Islanders are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Boston’s last six games.
- Boston is 4-1 SU in its last five games.
- Boston is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home.
Islanders vs Bruins Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Boston a 55.6% chance to win Game 6 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Get 50% off your first curated six-bottle case of wine at brightcellars.com/flurrysports!