The Charlotte Hornets come into Brooklyn winners of their first two over the Indiana Pacers and Cleveland Cavaliers, looking to make a statement. After an embarrassing loss to the Milwaukee Bucks, the Brooklyn Nets were looking at an 0-2 start until they rattled off a 16-1 run to escape Philadelphia with their first win of the season. Can the Nets finally put together a complete performance or will the Hornets send a message that they are here to stay?
This NBA betting preview for the Hornets vs Nets matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for tonight’s game.
Hornets vs Nets NBA Betting Preview and Prediction
Charlotte Hornets (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, October 23, 2021
Time: 4 pm EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Coverage: NBA League Pass
NBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: CHA: (+285) | BKN: (-360)
Spread: CHA +8.5 (-110) | BKN: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 231.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Nets Betting Trends
– Charlotte is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Brooklyn.
– The total has hit the over in four of Charlotte’s last five games.
– Charlotte is 2-7 ATS in its last nine road games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Brooklyn’s last 10 games.
– Brooklyn is 14-5 against the spread in its last 19 games.
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Hornets vs Nets Prediction
This NBA prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Brooklyn a 71.7% chance to win this matchup.