Raise your hand if you saw the Milwaukee Bucks being in the Eastern Conference Finals. Now, raise your hand if you saw the Atlanta Hawks in the Eastern Conference Finals. If you listened to the FlurrySports Podcast, you may have the Hawks in the NBA Finals like our boys! However, they do face a tough task in this round. This NBA betting preview for the Hawks vs Bucks NBA Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 1 of this series.
Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview and Prediction | NBA Playoffs
NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 1
Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 16-20 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Time: 8:30 pm EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
NBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: ATL: (+245) | MIL: (-300)
Spread: ATL: +7 (-110) | MIL: -7 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Bucks NBA Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Atlanta’s last six games.
- Milwaukee is 13-0 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Milwaukee’s last seven games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Milwaukee’s last five games against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Bucks Prediction
This NBA prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Milwaukee a 79.7% chance to win Game 1 of this NBA Playoffs matchup.
Get 50% off your first curated six-bottle case of wine at brightcellars.com/flurry!