In a Saturday night WCC college basketball matchup, the second-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs will travel to take on the BYU Cougars. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting picks and betting trends, then give our Gonzaga vs BYU prediction for the game today.
Gonzaga vs BYU Game Info
No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (18-2, 7-0 WCC) vs. BYU Cougars (17-7, 5-4 WCC)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Time: 10 PM ET
Venue: Marriott Center — Provo, UT
Gonzaga vs BYU College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: GONZ: (-830) | BYU: (+630)
Point Spread: GONZ: -13 (-110) | BYU: +13 (-110)
Total: 158.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Gonzaga vs BYU College Basketball Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Gonzaga’s last eight games.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- BYU is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last seven games between Gonzaga and BYU.
- BYU is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 matchups with Gonzaga.
Gonzaga vs BYU Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Once again, Gonzaga basketball is a powerhouse. They will coast through the regular season, much like they will coast through this road game tonight. While BYU isn’t a terrible team, they are outmatched in nearly every regard.
We can expect to see plenty of points from the Bulldogs tonight. The college basketball betting trends will continue, as BYU fails to cover the spread once again. The game total also looks like it could go over 158.5 tonight.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Basketball Power Index gives Gonzaga an 86.9% chance to win tonight.