The Vegas Golden Knights took Game 2 of this series, but the Minnesota Wild did what they sought to do by stealing Game 1 on the road. Now, the series shifts back to Minnesota. This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Wild NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 3 of this series.
Golden Knights vs Wild Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL West Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
Las Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (35-16-5, 21-5-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 20th, 2021
Time: 9:30 pm EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center – Saint Paul, MN
Golden Knights vs Wild NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (-118) | MIN: (+100)
Spread: VGK: -1.5 (+202) | MIN: +1.5 (-250)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+112) I Under: (-138)
Golden Knights vs Wild Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Vegas’ last five games.
- Vegas is 16-4 SU in its last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Vegas’ last seven games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in nine of Minnesota’s last 13 games.
- Minnesota is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in seven of Minnesota’s last eight games at home.
Golden Knights vs Wild Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Vegas a 52.6% chance to win Game 3 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.