Can the Montreal Canadiens close out the series at home, after winning Game 5 on the road? This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Canadiens NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 6 of this series.
Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 6 (MON leads 3-2)
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 13-11-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Bell Centre – Montreal, Quebec
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (-146) | MON: (+124)
Spread: VGK: -1.5 (+190) | MON: +1.5 (-235)
Total: 5 – Over: (-150) I Under: (-235)
Golden Knights vs Canadiens NHL Betting Trends
- Vegas is 6-3 straight up (SU) in its last nine games.
- Vegas is 2-7 SU in its last nine games against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Vegas’ last seven road games.
- Montreal is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games.
- The Canadiens are 4-1 SU in their last five games at home.
Golden Knights vs Canadiens Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Vegas a 60.0% chance to win Game 6 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.