In the third and final WNBA game today, the Indiana Fever will take on the high-scoring Las Vegas Aces. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Fever vs Aces prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Fever vs Aces Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Fever (5-23, 2-12 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (18-8, 8-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Michelob ULTRA Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: NBA TV
Fever vs Aces WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: IND: (+1000) | LV: (-2000)
Point Spread: IND: +17 (-110) | LV: -17 (-110)
Total: 175 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: IND: (73%) | LV: (27%)
Fever vs Aces Betting Trends
- Indiana is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Fever’s last five games.
- The Fever are 0-5 straight up in their last five games.
- Las Vegas is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 9-3 in the Aces’ last 12 home games.
- The Aces are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Fever vs Aces Stats
- Indiana is averaging 77.8 points per game (PPG) this season (Last in the WNBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 88.2 PPG this season (Last in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is averaging 90.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 85.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).