This UFC betting preview for Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, fight card and stream for how to watch UFC 272 tonight.
Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell Preview | UFC 272
UFC 272 — Featherweight Bout | Match 3
Edson “Junior” Barboza (22-10-0, 13 KO, 1 Sub) vs. Bryce “Thug Nasty” Mitchell (14-1-0, 0 KO, 9 Sub)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC 272 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 272, it’s easy! The UFC 272 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With a high-profile feud as personal as Covington vs Masvidal is, there’s no doubt that UFC 272 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+250)
- Decision: (+400)
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+160)
- Decision: (+235)
- Barboza Round 1 (+600)
- Mitchell Round 1 (+450)
- Barboza Round 2 (+900)
- Mitchell Round 2 (+650)
- Barboza Round 3 (+1400)
- Mitchell Round 3 (+1100)
- Barboza By Points (+400)
- Mitchell By Points (+235)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
BetUS Knockout Promo for UFC 272
BetUS Sportsbook is giving us a special promo for UFC 272 that makes a lot of sense to use on Covington vs Masvidal.
There are three fights eligible for this promo: Covington vs Masvidal, Dos Anjos vs Moicano and Barboza vs Mitchell. Bet a minimum of $25 on any of these fights and get up to $50 back if your fighter gets knocked out!
Covington is the heavy favorite to win the UFC 272 Main Event. It appears the only way he loses is if he gets caught with a big strike and is knocked out. So, bet at least $25 on Covington to win today! If he gets knocked out, no worries, BetUS will refund you. CLICK HERE to redeem this offer!
|Edson Barboza||NAME||Bryce Mitchell|
|161 lbs||WEIGHT||162 lbs|
|75 in||REACH||70 in|
|41 in||LEG REACH||40 in|
|59%||KO WIN %||0%|
|5%||SUB WIN %||64%|
|36%||DEC WIN %||36%|
Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell Betting Trends & Stats
– Edson Barboza lost to Giga Chikadze, by knockout, in his last fight on Aug. 28, 2021.
– Bryce Mitchell defeated Andre Fili, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
– Barboza averages 4.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
– Mitchell averages 2.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 61% accuracy rate.
– Barboza averages 4.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
– Mitchell averages 1.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
– Barboza averages 0.4 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Mitchell has a 33% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Edson Barboza vs Bryce Mitchell Prediction
UFC 272 Barboza-Mitchell prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bryce Mitchell (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (52%)