In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (5) Duke Blue Devils will face off with the (12) Oral Roberts Golden Eagles in the East Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Duke vs Oral Roberts prediction.
Duke vs Oral Roberts Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 5 Duke Blue Devils (26-8) vs. No. 12 Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (30-4)
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2022
Time: 7:10 PM EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Duke vs Oral Roberts March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Duke vs Oral Roberts can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-280) | ORU: (+220)
Point Spread: DUKE: -6.5 (-110) | ORU: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 146 — Over: (-107) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Duke vs Oral Roberts College Basketball Betting Trends
- Duke is 15-19 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Oral Roberts is 13-17 ATS this season.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Oral Roberts’ last five games
- The UNDER is 20-14 for Duke this season.
- The UNDER is 17-13 for Oral Roberts this season.
Duke vs Oral Roberts Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
Both teams have to feel as if they were cheated with their seeds. Both teams deserved better and a very good team will be going home in the very first round. Led by Max Abmas, Oral Roberts can score at will and also has their own big man in 7’5″ senior center Connor Vanover.
Vanover will have his hands full with Duke’s Kyle Filipowski. The Blue Devils have won nine straight games, including their last two against ranked teams in the ACC tournament. If they can continue to stay hot they could run a gauntlet on the East region.
Oral Roberts blitzed North Dakota State, 92-58, in the Summit League Championship but has had a full nine days off. If their offense stalls for even a second, Duke may be able to jump out to an insurmountable lead. For as good as Abmas is, don’t expect him to be able to beat Duke single-handedly. Pick Duke to cover the spread.
Our college basketball betting Duke vs Oral Roberts prediction tonight will be Duke covers the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Duke a 79.8% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login