In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (6) Creighton Bluejays will face off with the (11) North Carolina State Wolfpack in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Creighton vs NC State prediction.
Creighton vs NC State Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 6 Creighton Bluejays (23-10) vs. No. 11 NC State Wolfpack (21-12)
Date: Friday, March 17, 2022
Time: 4 PM EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Creighton vs NC State March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Creighton vs NC State can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (-235) | NCST: (+195)
Point Spread: CREI: -5.5 (-110) | NCST: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 149 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Creighton vs NC State College Basketball Betting Trends
- Creighton is 16-17 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- NC State is 16-15-2 ATS this season.
- With 4+ days of rest, Creighton is 5-2 straight up while NC State is 6-1.
- The UNDER is 17-15-1 for Creighton this season.
- The OVER is 17-16 for NC State this season.
Creighton vs NC State Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
This looks to be one of the tougher March Madness predictions to make in the South Region. Both of these schools have the talent to make a deep tournament run, but inconsistencies and obvious weaknesses raise doubts about both.
Creighton is great on defense and will force many contested shots. However, they don’t force turnovers. Offensively, they are balanced, making it tough for opposing teams to shut them down.
NC State consistently wins the turnover battle, but their defense overall isn’t great outside of the paint. Big man D.J. Burns Jr. can play great defense in the paint, but he consistently gets into foul trouble.
In the end, the Bluejays seem to be the more well-rounded team. As long as their jump shots are falling, and they usually do, they should take care of business.
Our college basketball betting Creighton vs NC State prediction tonight will be Creighton covers the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Creighton a 73.9% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login