In a Second Round NCAA Tournament game, the (6) Creighton Bluejays will face off with the (3) Baylor Bears in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Creighton vs Baylor prediction.
Creighton vs Baylor Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 6 Creighton Bluejays (23-10) vs. No. 3 Baylor Bears (22-10)
Date: Sunday, March 19, 2022
Time: 7:10 PM EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Creighton vs Baylor March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Creighton vs Baylor can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Point Spread: CREI: +1 (-110) | BAY: -1 (-110)
Total: 145.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Creighton vs Baylor College Basketball Betting Trends
- Creighton is 16-17 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Baylor is 17-15-1 ATS this season.
- Creighton is 0-1 straight up this season with one day off, while Baylor is 5-1.
- The UNDER is 17-15-1 for Creighton this season.
- The OVER is 17-16 for Baylor this season.
Creighton vs Baylor Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
NC State gave Creighton all they could handle in the first round, as the Bluejays had zero answers for Terquavion Smith. They will have to be much better defensive in this matchup with Baylor. The Bears trailed at halftime of their game against UCSB, but a massive second half led to an 18-point win.
All season long, the defense of Baylor was in question, though they played pretty well on Friday. It seems like the Bears are always playing their best come tournament time, and the opposite is typically true of the Bluejays. While Baylor limped into the NCAA Tournament, it looks like they will be a tough out once again.
This game comes down to Baylor stopping Creighton big man Ryan Kalkbrenner. I believe Baylor has the size, athleticism and smarts to do this, which should give them the win.
Our college basketball betting Creighton vs Baylor prediction tonight will be Creighton covers the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Baylor a 51.2% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login