With the final week of the college basketball regular season ending and conference tournaments picking up, lets take a look at the final college basketball top-25 rankings before the NCAA Tournament ramps up.
Top-25 College Basketball Rankings
- Gonzaga (24-0, 15-0)
- Baylor (21-1, 13-1)
- Illinois (20-6, 16-4)
- Michigan (19-3, 14-3)
- Iowa (20-7, 14-6)
- Alabama (21-6, 16-2)
- Arkansas (21-5, 13-4)
- Ohio State (18-8, 12-8)
- Oklahoma State (18-7, 11-7)
- Houston (21-3, 14-3)
- Kansas (19-8, 12-6)
- West Virginia (18-8, 11-6)
- Texas (17-7, 11-6)
- Florida State (15-5, 11-4)
- Villanova (16-5, 11-4)
- Virginia (17-6, 13-4)
- Loyola-Chicago (24-4, 16-2)
- Purdue (18-8, 13-6)
- USC (21-6, 15-5)
- Creighton (18-7, 14-6)
- Virginia Tech (15-5, 11-4)
- Wisconsin (16-11, 10-10)
- Texas Tech (17-9, 9-8)
- Uconn (14-6, 11-6)
- Clemson (16-6, 10-6)
College Basketball Top-25 Headlines
- Oklahoma State went on a run, taking down Oklahoma and West Virginia.
- Gonzaga finished the regular season with a perfect 24-0 record.
- Baylor took home its first Big 12 regular season title since 1950.
- Michigan took home its first Big Ten regular season title since 2004.
- Alabama took home its first SEC regular season title since 2002.
- Arkansas finished the season, winning 11 out of the last 12 games, notching a two seed in the SEC tournament.
- Villanova lost star player, Collin Gillespie to a knee injury, hurting their chances at making a postseason run.
- Loyola-Chicago finished the season 15-1 in their last 16 games, to take home their third MVC regular season title in the last four seasons.
- Purdue will enter the Big Ten tournament as one of the hottest teams in the country, with 5 straight wins versus Big Ten teams.
- Creighton’s head coach Greg McDermott was suspended after the inappropriate language he used towards his team.
What to Watch This Week
We have conference tournaments galore! FlurrySports is covering all of the college basketball conference tournaments, as well as updating the brackets as the games are played!
You must be logged in to post a comment Login