Here we go ladies and gentlemen! Is there anything more fun than a Game 7 in the NHL playoffs? This NHL betting preview for the Canadiens vs Maple Leafs NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 7 of this series.
Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL North Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)
Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 11-10-7 Away) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (35-14-7, 18-7-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2021
Time: 7 pm EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: MON: (+184) | TOR: (-220)
Puck Line: MON: +1.5 (-154) | TOR: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+112) I Under: (-140)
Canadiens vs Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Montreal’s last six games.
- Montreal is 3-8 straight up (SU) in its last 11 games.
- Montreal is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Toronto’s last six games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Toronto’s last seven games against Montreal.
- Toronto are 5-2 SU in its last seven games at home.
Canadiens vs Maple Leafs Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Toronto a 67.5% chance to win Game 7 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.