The Stanley Cup Finals have arrived! Who will win Game 1? This NHL betting preview for the Canadiens vs Lightning NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 1 of this NHL Playoffs series.
Montreal Canadiens vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 1
Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 11-10-7 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 21-7-0 Home)
Date: Monday, June 28th, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: MON: (+162) | TB: (-194)
Spread: MON: +1.5 (-182) | TB: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 5 – Over: (-128) I Under: (+104)
Canadiens vs Lightning NHL Betting Trends
- Montreal is 11-2 straight up (SU) in its last 13 games.
- The Canadiens are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games against Tampa Bay.
- Montreal is 6-1 SU in its last seven games on the road.
- Tampa Bay is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Tampa Bay’s last six games against Montreal.
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 SU in its last five games at home.
Canadiens vs Lightning Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Tampa Bay a 70.4% chance to win Game 1 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Get 50% off your first curated six-bottle case of wine at brightcellars.com/flurry!