The Vegas Golden Knights just need to win their home games to advance to their second Stanley Cup Finals in team history. Can they hold in Game 1? This NHL betting preview for the Canadiens vs Golden Knights NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 1 of this series.
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 1
Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 11-10-7 Away) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (30-14-2, 21-5-2 Home)
Date: Monday, June 14th, 2021
Time: 9 pm EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Paradise, NV
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: MON: (+230) | VGK: (-280)
Spread: MON: +1.5 (-137) | VGK: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+112) I Under: (-140)
Canadiens vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in six of Montreal’s last nine games.
- Montreal is 7-0 straight up (SU) in its last seven games.
- Montreal is 5-1 SU in its last six games against Vegas.
- Vegas is 4-1 SU in its last five games.
- The total has gone OVER in five of Vegas’ last five games against Montreal.
- Vegas is 5-1 SU in their last six games at home.
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Vegas a 65.3% chance to win Game 1 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.