The Milwaukee Bucks came away with a statement win following their ring ceremony. Can they continue their winning ways against Miami? Bucks vs Heat features a playoff matchup from last year and both teams will be ready to assert continued dominance or avenge their playoff defeat. Stick with FlurrySports for NBA Betting trends all season long!
This NBA betting preview for the Bucks vs Heat matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for tonight’s game.
Bucks vs Heat NBA Betting Preview and Prediction
Milwaukee Bucks (1-0 Away) vs. Miami Heat (0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena – Miami, FL
Coverage: League Pass
NBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: MIL: (-125) | MIA: (+105)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-110) | MIA: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Heat NBA Betting Trends
– Milwaukee is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The Bucks are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
– Milwaukee is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against Miami.
– Miami is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games.
– The total has gone OVER in 13 of Miami’s last 17 games.
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Bucks vs Heat Prediction
This NBA prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Milwaukee a 54.0% chance to win this NBA regular season matchup.