In a Patriot League college basketball matchup today, the Bucknell Bison are taking on the Colgate Raiders at the Cotterell Court. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Bucknell vs Colgate prediction for the game today.
Bucknell vs Colgate Game Info
Patriot League Tournament – Quarterfinal
Bucknell Bison (9-22, 5-13 Patriot) vs. Colgate Raiders (20-11, 16-2 Patriot)
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
Time: 7 PM EST
Venue: Cotterell Court — Hamilton, NY
Bucknell vs Colgate College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Point Spread: BUCK: +16 (-110) | COLG: -16 (-110)
Total: 149.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Bucknell vs Colgate College Basketball Betting Trends
- Bucknell are 8-8 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 road games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Bucknell’s last five games.
- The total has gone OVER in four of Bucknell’s last five road games.
- Colgate is 14-15-1 ATS this season.
- The UNDER is 8-4 in Colgate’s last 12 home games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Bucknell vs Colgate Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
In Colgate’s first game of the Patriot League Tournament, this is expected to be an easy win for the Raiders. They have been dominant in the conference this season, sporting a 16-2 record. Bucknell and Colgate have met twice this season. The Raiders came away with wins by 19 and 14 points.
However, Colgate hasn’t been dominant against the spread. And with such a large spread tonight, Bucknell is in an obvious tease spot. However, we don’t give out picks with the point spread manipulated, so we will instead look to the point total.
The Bucknell offense is bad and Colgate’s defense comes to play at home. The previous two matchups between these teams resulted in game totals of 131 and 152, with the first total coming in Hamilton. Look for the total to stay low once again tonight, as the Bison struggle getting shots to drop.
Our college basketball betting Bucknell vs Colgate prediction tonight will be total going UNDER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Colgate a 96.5% chance to win.