In an NCAA Tournament First Four game, the Wright State Raiders will take on the Bryant Bulldogs for a spot in the big dance! The winner of this matchup will face Arizona in the First Round. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Bryant vs Wright State prediction for the game today.
Bryant vs Wright State | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament — First Four Game
Bryant Bulldogs (22-9) vs. Wright State Raiders (21-13)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 6:40 PM EST
Venue: UD Arena — Dayton, OH
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Bryant vs Wright State College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: BRY: (+130) | WRST: (-150)
Point Spread: BRY: +3 (-110) | WRST: -3 (-110)
Total: 154.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Bryant vs Wright State College Basketball Betting Trends
- Bryant are 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in Bryant’s last five games.
- Bryant are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- Wright State are 3-2 ATS in their last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in Wright State’s last five games.
- Wright State is 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Bryant vs Wright State Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
Bryant is a high-tempo team featuring Peter Kiss, who is a tremendous scorer. However, can this team be as effective without him or if the possessions are limited? That’s the difference in the tournament, which is why Wright State should be viewed as the clear favorite to win this game.
Wright State has the more efficient offense. So, when the possessions are limited, we could see Bryant waste a few too many, leading to the Raiders advancing to the First Round and covering the spread in the process.
Our college basketball betting Bryant vs Wright State prediction tonight will be Wright State covering the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Wright State a 55.7% chance to win.