The New York Islanders found a way to win Game 5 on the road. Can the close out the series with the Boston Bruins tonight? This NHL betting preview for the Bruins vs Islanders NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 6 of this series.
Boston Bruins vs New York Islanders Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL East Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 6 (NYI leads 3-2)
Boston Bruins (33-16-7, 15-9-4 Away) vs. New York Islanders (32-17-7, 21-4-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Time: 7:30 pm EST
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: BOS: (-136) | NYI: (+116)
Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+205) | NYI: +1.5 (-255)
Total: 5 – Over: (-148) I Under: (+120)
Bruins vs Islanders NHL Betting Trends
- Boston is 6-3 straight up (SU) in its last nine games.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of Boston’s last 10 road games.
- Boston is 1-5 SU in its last six road games against the NY Islanders.
- The total has gone OVER in four of NY Islanders’ last six games.
- NY Islanders are 6-2 SU in their last eight games.
- NY Islanders are12-6 SU in their last 18 games at home.
Bruins vs Islanders Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give New York a 50.1% chance to win Game 6 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Get 50% off your first curated six-bottle case of wine at brightcellars.com/flurrysports!