The final game of NFL Wild Card Weekend will in fact be a rematch from just one week prior as the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers. After beating the Steelers in Week 17 to secure their spot in the postseason, the Browns are now vying to bring home a victory in what is set to be the franchise’s first playoff game since 2002. This article contains the NFL betting preview for the Browns vs Steelers playoff matchup, including odds, spread, and NFL betting trends for the AFC Wild Card matchup.
Browns vs Steelers Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Browns vs Steelers Playoffs Game Info
Cleveland Browns (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Browns vs Steelers NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on MyBookie Sportsbook
Moneyline: CLE: (+185) | PIT: (-225)
Spread: CLE: +4 (-105) | PIT: -4 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: (38.7%) | PIT: (61.3%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+5500) | PIT: (+2000)
Browns vs Steelers NFL Betting Trends
- The Browns are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Browns are 3-7 ATS in their last ten games.
- The Steelers are 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has gone Under in four of the Steelers’ last six games.
- The Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last five head-to-head games against the Browns.
- Dating back to 2012, the Steelers are 13-3-1 in their last 17 head-to-head games against the Browns.
- Home teams are 6-0-1 in the last seven head-to-head games between the Browns and Steelers.
Browns vs Steelers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).