Sunday will mark the third time in the last calendar year that the Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans have tangled on the gridiron, despite playing in different divisions. The Ravens will be out for revenge on NFL Wild Card Weekend after it was the Titans who knocked them out of last year’s playoffs. This article contains the NFL betting preview for the Ravens vs Titans playoff matchup, including odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the AFC Wild Card matchup.
Ravens vs Titans Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Ravens vs Titans Playoffs Game Info
Baltimore Ravens (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (11-5, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Ravens vs Titans NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on MyBookie Sportsbook
Moneyline: BAL: (-195) | TEN: (+165)
Spread: BAL: -3.5 (-115) | TEN: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 55 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: (51.2%) | TEN: (49.8%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BAL: (+1000) | TEN: (+3000)
Ravens vs Titans NFL Betting Trends
- The Ravens are 6-0 ATS in their last six games.
- The Ravens are 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Titans are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has gone Over in seven of the Titans’ last eight games.
- The Titans are 3-1 straight up (2-1-1 ATS) in their last four head-to-head games against the Ravens.
- Road teams are 3-0 straight up in the last three head-to-head games between the Ravens and Titans.
Ravens vs Titans Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 30.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).