After both teams earned hard-fought victories in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs, the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs will meet in the AFC Championship for a rematch.
Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Bills vs Chiefs playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the NFC Championship.
Bills vs Chiefs AFC Championship | NFL Betting Preview
Bills vs Chiefs Playoffs Game Info
Buffalo Bills (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (14-2, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Bills vs Chiefs NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+140) | KC: (-160)
Spread: BUF: +3 (-110) | KC: -3 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUF: (43%) | KC: (57%)
Bills vs Chiefs NFL Betting Trends
- The Chiefs are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) and straight up in their last five games against the Bills.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five Bills vs Chiefs matchups.
- The Bills are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The Bills are 5-1 ATS in their last six road games against the Chiefs.
- The Chiefs are 0-8-1 ATS in their last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Chiefs’ last five games played in January.
Bills vs Chiefs Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).