Unfortunately, Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman was cut from UFC Fight Night out of “an abundance of caution.” Chase Sherman reportedly has an undisclosed medical issue that cancels this UFC fight tonight.
Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman | UFC Fight Night
UFC Fight Night — Heavyweight Bout | Match 4
Alexandr “King Kong” Romanov (15-0-0, 6 KO, 8 Sub) vs. Chase “The Vanilla Gorilla” Sherman (15-9-0, 14 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 52, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+150)
- Submission: (-115)
- Decision: (+2000)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+1400)
- Submission: (+3300)
- Decision: (+2000)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Alexandr Romanov||NAME||Chase Sherman|
|240.5 lbs||WEIGHT||249 lbs|
|75 in||REACH||78 in|
|43 in||LEG REACH||43 in|
|40%||KO WIN %||93%|
|53%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|7%||DEC WIN %||7%|
Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman Betting Trends & Stats
– Alexandr Romanov defeated Jared Vanderaa, by knockout, in his last fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
– Chase Sherman lost to Jake Collier, by submission, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
– Romanov averages 4.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
– Sherman averages 6.19 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
– Romanov averages 1.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
– Sherman averages 6.37 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
– Romanov averages 5.58 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Sherman has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman Prediction
UFC Vegas 52 Romanov-Sherman prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alexandr Romanov (94%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (49%)
UFC Vegas 52 Fight Card | Main Card
Amanda Lemos vs Jessica Andrade — Main Event
Clay Guida vs Claudio Puelles — Match 2
Maycee Barber vs Montana De La Rosa — Match 3
Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman — Match 4
Lando Vannata vs Charles Jourdain — Match 5