The WNBA is back in action on Tuesday, after the WNBA All-Star Break. One of the five games on the WNBA betting schedule today features the Las Vegas Aces taking on the New York Liberty. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Aces vs Liberty prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Aces vs Liberty Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Las Vegas Aces (15-7, 7-3 Away) vs. New York Liberty (9-13, 4-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Time: 7 PM EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Aces vs Liberty WNBA Betting Odds
All WNBA betting odds for Aces vs Liberty can be found at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-265) | NY: (+225)
Point Spread: LV: -6.5 (-110) | NY: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 174 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: LV: (64%) | NY: (36%)
Aces vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Aces’ last five games.
- The Aces are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- New York is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Liberty’s last five games.
- The Liberty are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Aces vs Liberty Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 89.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 85.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
- New York is averaging 79.2 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
- New York is surrendering 82.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the WNBA).
You must be logged in to post a comment Login