Below is our updated NCAA Basketball Top-25 Rankings, with headlines from Week 13.
Top 25 Headlines
- Michigan at least owns Ohio State in basketball, as the Wolverines coasted to an easy win over rival Buckeyes in Ann Arbor. However, Iowa played a fantastic game at home and they pulled off a huge upset over the Wolverines.
- Kansas is upset once again by a team who desperately needed a win in Texas, but the Jayhawks bounced back in an impressive way, blowing out Texas Tech in Lawerence.
- Houston remains a one-loss team by defeating Temple, who gave them their one loss earlier this year. The Owls have lost two straight to Cincy and Houston, who are the top teams in the conference, and as of now, they don’t have the resume to be an NCAA Tournament team. However, they should be favored to win their next ten games, including a home finale with UCF.
- Wisconsin stays hot with a win in a great Big Ten ranked matchup with Maryland.
- In a non-conference matchup, Duke puts on a show at home, knocking off St. Johns by 30.
- In the most bizarre game of the season, NC State put up just 24 points, shooting 16% in a 23-point loss to Virginia Tech at home. The Wolfpack scoring 24 was the lowest a team has scored in the shot clock era.
- North Carolina and Louisville both came into the game on fire, but North Carolina remained hot with a massive road win over the Cards.
- Mississippi State got revenge over Ole Miss, handing the Rebels their fourth straight loss.
- Kentucky needed a comeback, but they got the job done in Florida, a place that they hate to play at.
- LSU’s ten-game winning streak shockingly came to an end at home, to the hands of Arkansas, who re-enters the bubble.
- The Big 12 kicked off our Week 13 with an impressive road performance from Baylor, who beat Oklahoma by 30, and a great home win in a bounce-back game for Texas Tech over TCU.
- In a matchup of two teams on the bubble out of the ACC, Clemson got back on track, beating Pitt with ease.
- Florida got the win they needed to get back into March Madness talks, beating Ole Miss at home in overtime.
- St. Johns bounced back from a tough Week 12 by beating Creighton on the road in a blowout.
- Arizona State held off rival Arizona in overtime to remain on the bubble for now, and Oregon State re-entered the bubble conversation with a great road win over Colorado.
- Oklahoma enters the bubble after losing to West Virginia to drop four of their last six.
- Nebraska hurts their NCAA Tournament chances even more, losing to Illinois.
- Indiana finally picks up a win, and it was a massive one at Michigan State to snap the Hoosiers seven-game losing streak.
- VCU and Davidson may be the only teams left in the A10 that can receive an at-large bid to the big dance, after St. Louis and Duquesne lost Saturday. Dayton has a slim chance, after beating Duquesne, but the Flyers have a tough schedule left.
- Auburn had a great night at home, blowing out rival Alabama, who has been the most inconsistent team in college basketball, who upset Mississippi State earlier in the week.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018