Every week I post my top-10 players in NCAA basketball, and a brief statement on why they are ranked in my top-10.
1. Trae Young (Oklahoma) – His team may have cooled off, but Trae has not. He still averages the most points per game at 29.1.
2. Marvin Bagley (Duke) – Freshman monster for Duke who does it all.
3. DeAndre Ayton (Arizona) – Best center in the nation, who is keeping Arizona in the hunt this season.
4. Jalen Brunson (Villanova) – Best court general in college basketball on the best team.
5. Devonte Graham (Kansas) – Kansas’s heart and soul in the form of an all-around leader.
6. Miles Bridges (MSU) – Freak athlete and leader of the Spartans.
7. Trevon Blueitt (Xavier) – Best shooter in the nation, who had his season high 37 points this Wednesday.
8. Kyle Guy (Virginia) – Defensive facilitator and shooter or the second ranked Virginia Cavaliers.
9. Collin Sexton (Alabama) – Freshman standout for Alabama.
10. Kieta Bates-Diop (Ohio State) – Brought the Buckeyes back to being relevant in basketball.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018