In an NCAA Tournament First Four game, the Wyoming Cowboys will take on the Indiana Hoosiers for a spot in the big dance! The winner of this matchup will face Saint Mary’s in the First Round. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Wyoming vs Indiana prediction for the game today.
Wyoming vs Indiana | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament — First Four Game
Wyoming Cowboys (25-8) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (20-13)
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 9:10 PM EST
Venue: UD Arena — Dayton, OH
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Wyoming vs Indiana College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: WYO: (+155) | IU: (-175)
Point Spread: WYO: +4 (-110) | IU: -4 (-110)
Total: 132.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Wyoming vs Indiana College Basketball Betting Trends
- Wyoming are 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in Wyoming’s last five games.
- Wyoming are 2-2 straight up in their last five games.
- Indiana are 3-2 ATS in their last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in Indiana’s last five games.
- Indiana are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 road games.
Wyoming vs Indiana Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
Wyoming struggled to end the season and they are a two-man show. Overall, Indiana is a better team, but they have a tendency to go ice-cold from downtown.
For me, the difference in this game is Indiana big man Trayce Jackson-Davis. He is a solid scorer and talented interior defender, which will be the difference. With Mike Woodson as the head coach, Indiana could also potentially be dangerous in March. Woodson will likely be a better tournament coach, keeping his team’s focus in the right place and getting results.
Our college basketball betting Wyoming vs Indiana prediction tonight will be Indiana covering the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Indiana an 80% chance to win.