In the college basketball Big South Tournament championship matchup today, the Winthrop Eagles are taking on the Longwood Lancers at the Bojangles Coliseum. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Winthrop vs Longwood prediction for the game today.
Winthrop vs Longwood | Ohio Valley Tournament
Big South Tournament — Championship Game
Winthrop Eagles (23-8, 14-2 Big South) vs. Longwood Lancers (25-6, 15-1 Big South)
Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
Time: 12 PM EST
Venue: Bojangles Coliseum — Charlotte, NC
Winthrop vs Longwood College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: WIN: (-155) | LONG: (+135)
Point Spread: WIN: -3 (-110) | LONG: +3 (-110)
Total: 140.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Winthrop vs Longwood College Basketball Betting Trends
- Longwood are 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in Longwood’s last five games.
- Longwood are 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
- Winthrop are 10-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Eagles are 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Winthrop vs Longwood Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for the Big South Tournament
Winthrop has dominated the Big South this season. They have won 10 straight games. The loss before that? It was to Longwood by four. Look for the Eagles to get revenge this afternoon, as they continue to play their best ball at the right time.
Our college basketball betting Winthrop vs Longwood prediction tonight will be Winthrop covers the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Winthrop a 51.5% chance to win.