We have a packed card of UFC fights tonight on UFC Vegas 54. With this being a UFC Fight Night event, it will be available to watch for free to ESPN+ members. For those who do not have ESPN+ yet, we will tell you how to sign up below.
The main event for UFC Vegas 54 tonight is Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic. This looks to be a number one contender match, with the winner getting a shot at the Light Heavyweight Title next. Of course, the Light Heavyweight Title will be defended at UFC 275 on June 11th, in a fight between Glover Teixeira and Jiri Prochazka.
For now, let’s go over the UFC fights tonight on UFC Vegas 54.
UFC Vegas 54 Start Time and Info
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
Fight Time: The Prelims will begin at 7:30 p.m. EST, while the Main Card begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 54, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 10 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
UFC Fights Tonight: UFC Vegas 54
UFC Vegas 54 Fight Card | Main Card
Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic — Main Event
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba — Match 2
Davey Grant vs Louis Smolka — Match 3
Katlyn Chookagian vs Amanda Ribas — Match 4
Frank Camacho vs Manuel Torres — Match 5
Jake Hadley vs Allan Nascimento — Match 6
UFC Vegas 54 Fight Card | Prelims
Viviane Araujo vs Andrea Lee — Match 7
Michael Johnson vs Alan Patrick — Match 8
Virna Jandiroba vs Angela Hill — Match 9
Tatsuro Taira vs Carlos Candelario — Match 10
Nick Maximov vs Andre Petroski — Match 11
UFC Fight Night Main Event: Blachowicz vs Rakic
|Jan Blachowicz||NAME||Aleksandar Rakic|
|205.5 lbs||WEIGHT||205 lbs|
|78 in||REACH||78 in|
|44 in||LEG REACH||46 in|
|26%||KO WIN %||69%|
|29%||SUB WIN %||8%|
|45%||DEC WIN %||23%|
Blachowicz vs Rakic Trends & Stats
– Jan Blachowicz lost to Glover Teixeira, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
– Aleksandar Rakic defeated Thiago Santos, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on March 6, 2021.
– Blachowicz averages 3.59 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
– Rakic averages 4.23 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
– Blachowicz averages 2.79 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
– Rakic averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 52% defense rate.
– Blachowicz averages 1.14 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Rakic has a 90% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Blachowicz vs Rakic Prediction
UFC Vegas 54 Blachowicz-Rakic prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Aleksandar Rakic (52%)
Method of Victory: Decision (73%)