This UFC betting preview for Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Vegas 54.
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba | UFC Vegas 54
UFC Fight Night — Light Heavyweight Bout | Match 2
Ryan “Superman” Spann (21-7-0, 5 KO, 11 Sub) vs. Ion “The Hulk” Cutelaba (16-6-1, 12 KO, 2 Sub)
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 54, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 10 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+330)
- Decision: (+500)
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (-165)
- Decision: (+700)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Ryan Spann||NAME||Ion Cutelaba|
|206 lbs||WEIGHT||205 lbs|
|79 in||REACH||75 in|
|45.5 in||LEG REACH||41 in|
|26%||KO WIN %||75%|
|58%||SUB WIN %||13%|
|16%||DEC WIN %||13%|
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba Betting Trends & Stats
– Ryan Spann lost to Anthony Smith, by submission, in his last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
– Ion Cutelaba defeated Devin Clark, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
– Spann averages 3.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
– Cutelaba averages 4.91 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
– Spann averages 3.54 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
– Cutelaba averages 3.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
– Spann averages 1.58 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Cutelaba has a 79% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba Prediction
UFC Vegas 54 Spann-Cutelaba prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ion Cutelaba (74%)
Method of Victory: Knockout (81%)
UFC Vegas 54 Fight Card | Main Card
Jan Blachowicz vs Aleksandar Rakic — Main Event
Ryan Spann vs Ion Cutelaba — Match 2
Davey Grant vs Louis Smolka — Match 3
Katlyn Chookagian vs Amanda Ribas — Match 4
Frank Camacho vs Manuel Torres — Match 5
Jake Hadley vs Allan Nascimento — Match 6