In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the Texas Tech Red Raiders are taking on the Kansas Jayhawks at the T-Mobile Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Texas Tech vs Kansas prediction for the game today.
Texas Tech vs Kansas Game Info | Big 12 Tournament
Big 12 Tournament — Championship Game
No. 14 Texas Tech Red Raiders (25-8, 12-6 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (27-6, 14-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Time: 6 PM EST
Venue: T-Mobile Center — Kansas City, MO
Texas Tech vs Kansas College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: TTU: (+126) | KU: (-146)
Point Spread: TTU: +2.5 (-108) | KU: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 134 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Texas Tech vs Kansas College Basketball Betting Trends
- Texas Tech is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The UNDER is 5-2 in Texas Tech’s last seven games.
- Texas Tech is 3-17 straight up in their last 20 games against Kansas.
- Kansas is 6-3 ATS in their last nine games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Kansas’ last five games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Texas Tech vs Kansas Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for Big 12 Tournament
In the previous matchup between these two teams this season, the Jayhawks took down the Red Raiders in double overtime at Allen Fieldhouse. With their 94-91 victory, Kansas evened up their season series at a game apiece. Texas Tech dominated Kansas defensively in their first matchup and won 75-67.
In both games this season the over would’ve hit on the current total line for this game. With two explosive offenses, this total already seems too low. When taken into account that with a low total just one team needs to be hot on offense for the over to hit, I like the chances of the over hitting.
Our college basketball betting Texas Tech vs Kansas prediction tonight will be Over 134 at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Kansas a 67.6% chance to win.