In an SEC college basketball matchup today, the 13th-ranked Tennessee Volunteers are taking on the Georgia Bulldogs at Stegeman Coliseum. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Tennessee vs Georgia prediction for the game today.
Tennessee vs Georgia Game Info
No. 13 Tennessee Volunteers (21-7, 12-4 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (6-23, 1-15 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 6:30 PM ET
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum — Athens, GA
Coverage: SEC Network
Tennessee vs Georgia College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: TENN: (-1540) | UGA: (+940)
Point Spread: TENN: -15.5 (-110) | UGA: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Tennessee vs Georgia College Basketball Betting Trends
- Tennessee are 5-2 against the spread in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the OVER in four of Tennessee’s last six games.
- Tennessee are 5-1 ATS in their last six road games.
- Georgia are 0-5 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the OVER in each of the last five games for Georgia.
- Georgia are 0-9 straight up in their last nine games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Tennessee vs Georgia Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
This is one of the most lopsided college basketball games today. Georgia has won just one game in 2022, and their games haven’t been especially close. Tennesse has been on the road for four of their past seven games. Yet, they have still won six of these games.
The Bulldogs’ defense is incredibly bad. They have surrendered 80+ points in seven of their past nine games. The Volunteers’ offense is solid, and they should be able to keep this trend for Georgia going. This means all we need from Georgia is around 60 points for the game total to hit the over. I like our chances.
Our college basketball betting Tennessee vs Georgia prediction today will be betting the point total going OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Tennessee a 95.8% chance to win.