The number of Super Bowl prop bets this year is both obnoxious and beautiful. Sportsbooks have had a full season’s worth of information to carefully set the best lines possible, since they know this is their biggest moneymaker of the year. However, we have a loophole that will use the oddsmakers’ precision against them. We will tease the individual props at Bovada Sportsbook and create a high-paying Super Bowl same game parlay.
Yes, using Bovada’s props and parlay maker, we can tease many of the individual player props and string them together for better odds. Below, we have a high-paying Super Bowl same game parlay that will leave you drooling.
Make sure to sign up for Bovada Sportsbook to claim their Super Bowl bonus and get these exact odds. There are also many other Super Bowl bonuses to claim for tonight, and you can play many other Super Bowl same game parlays there!
Get Super Bowl Betting Bonuses Today!
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in Super Bowl bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on thousands of Super Bowl props!
Super Bowl Same Game Parlay | Player Props and Picks
- Odell Beckham Jr. 1+ TDs (+110)
- Tee Higgins 63+ Rec Yards (-385)
- Van Jefferson 24+ Rec Yards (-286)
- Odell Beckham Jr. 6+ Rec (-103)
- Tee Higgins 6+ Rec (-108)
- 1st Half Pts: Under 23.5 (-110)
- Odell Beckham Jr. 57+ Rec Yards (-385)
- Joe Burrow 2+ Carries (-333)
Super Bowl Same Game Parlay Odds: +1500
Bet $10 to Win $150 at Bovada
With everyone’s attention on Cooper Kupp, Odell Beckham Jr. has gotten very comfortable in this Rams offense. He also has had two weeks off to prepare his body for this game. Look for him to play a large role, especially with his former teammate Eli Apple calling him out. Van Jefferson is also a nice field-stretcher for this team. He should get a few receptions, but he may only need one to hit the over on this prop.
On the other side, Ja’Marr Chase is the most dangerous weapon, which leaves less attention on Tee Higgins. He has totaled 90+ yards in six of his past nine games. Joe Burrow will also be under duress in this game, leading to him scrambling. We are being conservative with two carries. He has at least two rushes in seven straight games.
Finally, this game could be a bit slow to start. We have seen 0-0 first quarters be pretty common in the Super Bowl. The Bengals have also started games slowly. Look for plenty of punts and field goals early in this game.