We have three games on the WNBA betting slate today, giving basketball fans plenty to bet on. In the first matchup of the day, the Connecticut Sun hit the road to take on the Chicago Sky. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Sun vs Sky prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Sun vs Sky Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Connecticut Sun (13-6, 6-3 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (13-5, 6-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Time: 12 PM EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBA TV
Sun vs Sky WNBA Betting Odds
Point Spread: CONN: +1.5 (-110) | CHI: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 166 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: CONN: (71%) | CHI: (29%)
Sun vs Sky Betting Trends
- Connecticut is 5-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- The Sun are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Connecticut’s last five games.
- Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Chicago’s last five games.
- The Sky are 2-3 ATS in their last five games.
Sun vs Sky Stats
- Connecticut is averaging 85.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).
- Connecticut is surrendering 77.2 PPG this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).
- Chicago is averaging 85.4 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 80.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).