State Farm All-Star Saturday night of the NBA All-Star Weekend is one of the most exciting nights of the NBA season. This year in Cleveland, Ohio, the night begins with a new-look Skills Challenge and ends with the Slam Dunk Contest. In the middle of those two events, we have the NBA 3-Point Contest 2022.
Let’s take a look at the NBA 3-Point Contest 2022 participants, their odds to win the contest and the history of past winners.
State Farm All-Star Saturday Night | NBA All-Star Weekend 2022
NBA 3-Point Contest 2022 Participants
We have an interesting group of players for this year’s three-point contest. In total, eight players will be shooting on Saturday night.
CJ McCollum, New Orleans Pelicans
Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks
Zach LaVine, Chicago Bulls
Desmond Bane, Memphis Grizzlies
Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves
Fred VanVleet, Toronto Raptors
Luke Kennard, LA Clippers
Patty Mills, Brooklyn Nets
CJ McCollum Stats
Trae Young Stats
Zach LaVine Stats
Desmond Bane Stats
Karl-Anthony Towns Stats
Fred VanVleet Stats
Luke Kennard Stats
Patty Mills Stats
NBA 3-Point Contest Odds
|HIGHEST 1ST RD||ODDS|
|LOWEST 1ST RD||ODDS|
CLICK HERE for more NBA 3-Point Contest props on BetUS Sportsbook.
MTN DEW 3-Point Contest Past Winners and History
The following are the past winners of the MTN DEW 3-Point Contest.
- 2021 | Steph Curry (Warriors)
- 2020 | Buddy Hield (Kings)
- 2019 | Joe Harris (Nets)
- 2018 | Devin Booker (Suns)
- 2017 | Eric Gordon (Rockets)
- 2016 | Klay Thompson (Warriors)
- 2015 | Stephen Curry (Warriors)
- 2014 | Marco Belinelli (Spurs)
- 2013 | Kyrie Irving (Cavaliers)
- 2012 | Kevin Love (Timberwolves)
- 2011 | James Jones (Heat)
- 2010 | Paul Pierce (Celtics)
- 2009 | Daequan Cook (Heat)
- 2008 | Jason Kapono (Raptors)
- 2007 | Jason Kapono (Raptors)
- 2006 | Dirk Nowitzki (Mavs)
- 2005 | Quentin Richardson (Suns)
- 2004 | Voshon Lenard (Nuggets)
- 2003 | Peja Stojakovic (Kings)
- 2002 | Peja Stojakovic (Kings)
- 2001 | Ray Allen (Bucks)
- 2000 | Jeff Hornacek (Jazz)
- 1998 | Jeff Hornacek (Jazz)
- 1997 | Steve Kerr (Bulls)
- 1996 | Tim Legler (Wizards)
- 1995 | Glen Rice (Heat)
- 1994 | Mark Price (Cavs)
- 1993 | Mark Price (Cavs)
- 1992 | Craig Hodges (Bulls)
- 1991 | Craig Hodges (Bulls)
- 1990 | Craig Hodges (Bulls)
- 1989 | Dale Ellis (Sonics)
- 1988 | Larry Bird (Celtics)
- 1987 | Larry Bird (Celtics)
- 1986 | Larry Bird (Celtics)
BetMGM NBA Betting 3-Pt Promo
Speaking of NBA three-pointers, take a look at this promotion! I don’t know why, but BetMGM is deciding to give away money with this NBA betting promo. Don’t question it. Just take the money, if you find yourself in a state where BetMGM operates. While you may not be able to claim this offer for NBA All-Star Weekend, claim it now for when games start back up.
Bet $10 on any team to win. If they hit a three-pointer during the game, you win $200!
That’s right, you win 20x your money regardless of if you pick the winner correctly. I can guarantee even the losing team will hit a three-pointer. Either CLICK HERE or click the image below to claim the offer!