In an ACC college basketball matchup today, the Miami Hurricanes will travel to take on the Louisville Cardinals at KFC Yum! Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Miami vs Louisville prediction for the game today.
Miami vs Louisville Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (18-7, 10-4 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinals (11-13, 5-9 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Time: 7 PM ET
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Louisville College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (-130) | LOU: (+110)
Point Spread: MIA: -2 (-110) | LOU: +2 (-110)
Total: 140 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
College basketball betting odds are found at BetUS. Click the link to claim a deposit bonus up to $3,125!
Miami vs Louisville College Basketball Betting Trends
- Miami is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of Miami’s last 10 games.
- Miami is 14-4 straight up in their last 18 games.
- Louisville is 1-5 ATS in their last six games.
- The total has hit the UNDER in six of Louisville’s last nine games.
- Louisville is 0-6 straight up in their last six games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Miami vs Louisville Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
It has been one tough stretch for Louisville. They have lost nine of their last 10 games. However, three of their past five games have been on the road and their two home games were against Duke and UNC. In those two home games, they held their own and played much better. So, this could be a case of a team being due for a win.
Miami is a decent team with some great resume-building wins. They have performed well against the spread lately as well. So, when we see a point spread this close, it is scary to pick. Instead, we will look to the point total.
Seven of the past 10 games for Miami and six of the past nine for Louisville have seen the point total go under. This has led to the books overreacting a little bit, with an opening projected total slightly too low for my liking. I think they will go over. If you want a nice teaser parlay, I like teasing the over and Louisville’s spread as a parlay.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Louisville a 53.9% chance to win.