In an SEC college basketball matchup today, the Kentucky Wildcats are taking on the Tennessee Volunteers at Amalie Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Kentucky vs Tennessee prediction for the game today.
Kentucky vs Tennessee Game Info | SEC Tournament
SEC Tournament — Semifinal Game
No. 5 Kentucky Wildcats (26-6, 14-4 SEC) vs. No. 9 Tennessee Volunteers (24-7, 14-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Time: 3 PM EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Kentucky vs Tennessee College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: UK: (-140) | TENN: (+120)
Point Spread: UK: -2.5 (-110) | TENN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 139 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Kentucky vs Tennessee College Basketball Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games when playing as the favorite.
- The OVER is 4-2 in Kentucky’s last six games.
- Tennessee is 5-0 straight up in their last five games.
- Tennessee is 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Tennessee’s last seven games against Kentucky.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Kentucky vs Tennessee Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for SEC Tournament
In the previous matchup between these two teams this season, the Volunteers beat Kentucky by a score of 76-63. Their win even the season series at a game apiece as Kentucky won the first matchup of the season by a score of 107-79.
Kentucky averages just over 80 points per game. In their last matchup against Tennessee, they scored just 63 points and the total line still hit 139 points. In two games this season, the current line of 139 would have one win and one push. With a similar game likely on the horizon today, bet the over to hit again.
Our college basketball betting Kentucky vs Tennessee prediction tonight will be Over HITS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Kentucky a 53% chance to win.