In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Indiana Hoosiers are taking on the Minnesota Golden Gophers at Williams Arena. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Indiana vs Minnesota prediction for the game today.
Indiana vs Minnesota Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (17-10, 8-9 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Gophers (13-13, 4-13 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, February 27, 2022
Time: 6 PM EST
Venue: Williams Arena — Minneapolis, MN
Indiana vs Minnesota College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: IU: (-175) | MINN: (+155)
Point Spread: IU: -3.5 (-110) | MINN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Indiana vs Minnesota College Basketball Betting Trends
- Indiana are 1-5 against the spread in their last six games.
- The total has hit the OVER four of Indiana’s last five games.
- Indiana are 1-5 straight up in their last six games.
- Minnesota are 3-12 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the OVER in six of Minnesota’s last seven home games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Indiana vs Minnesota Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Indiana finally got back into the win column last game after losing five games in a row. Despite the recent struggles, they are the slight road favorites today. It does make sense since four of those five losses were against ranked opponents. They faced Minnesota in early January, where they defeated the Gophers by 13 points.
Minnesota has really struggled in Big Ten games, sporting a 4-13 record. However, they are competitive when they play at home. This will not be a blowout today, despite Minnesota’s conference failures this season.
Instead of predicting which way the ball will bounce in this close projected game, we bet on the point total. The trends point to the over and the set total is nice and low for us.
Our college basketball betting Indiana vs Minnesota prediction tonight will be betting the OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Indiana a 59.6% chance to win.