If you are wondering how to watch UFC 268 tonight, you have come to the right place. We will be going over the UFC 268 fight card, betting odds, start time, give you a stream to watch the fights and preview the main event of Usman vs Covington 2.
This is shaping up to be a PPV you will not want to miss.
UFC 268 Fight Card | Main Card Start Time
UFC 268 — Main Card
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Fight Time: The main card begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Coverage: UFC 268 Stream
Justin Gaethje vs Michael Chandler | Match 5
– Justin Gaethje: (-225)
– Michael Chandler: (+175)
FULL PREVIEW | Gaethje vs Chandler Prediction
Shane Burgos vs Billy Quarantillo | Match 4
– Shane Burgos: (-200)
– Billy Quarantillo: (+165)
FULL PREVIEW | Burgos vs Quarantillo Prediction
Frankie Edgar vs Marlon Vera | Match 3
– Frankie Edgar: (+125)
– Marlon Vera: (-150)
FULL PREVIEW | Edgar vs Vera Prediction
Rose Namajunas vs Weili Zhang 2 | Match 2
– Rose Namajunas: (+100)
– Weili Zhang: (-120)
FULL PREVIEW | Namajunas vs Zhang 2
Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington 2 | Main Event
– Kamaru Usman: (-300)
– Colby Covington: (+230)
FULL PREVIEW | Usman vs Covington 2
How to Watch UFC 268
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 268 tonight, it’s easy! The UFC PPV, headlined by Usman vs Covington 2, will be a stream available on ESPN+ tonight. The early prelims will begin at 6 p.m. EST and the prelims will be at 8 p.m. EST. Both of these will be available for free via ESPN+. For the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST, the PPV will be available for purchase here.
Usman vs Covington 2 Preview
The last time these two fought, on Dec. 14, 2019, was a close fight that was about to go to a decision, where it would have been split. However, Covington, who had his jaw broken a couple of rounds prior, got caught by Usman a couple of times at the end of the championship round, and the fight was ended early.
Since then, Usman has successfully defended his title three times, which included two knockouts. He looks like a much better striker and overall fighter since the last time these two met. Covington, on the other hand, has fought just once, winning by a fifth-round knockout over a year ago.
You now know how to watch UFC 268 tonight, so don’t miss this fight.
|Kamaru Usman||NAME||Colby Covington|
|76 in||REACH||72 in|
|41 in||LEG REACH||41 in|
|47%||KO WIN %||20%|
|5%||SUB WIN %||27%|
|47%||DEC WIN %||53%|
Usman vs Covington Betting Trends & Stats
– Kamaru Usman defeated Colby Covington, by TKO (Round 5), in the first fight between these two on Dec. 14, 2019.
– Usman defeated Jorge Masvidal, by KO, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
– Covington defeated Tyron Woodley, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Sep. 19, 2020.
– Usman averages 4.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
– Covington averages 3.9 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
– Usman averages 2.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
– Covington averages 2.35 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
– Usman has a 100% takedown defense rate.
– Covington has a 78% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com