Every Monday, we will be releasing our updated college basketball top-25 rankings, with headlines from power conference teams.
Top 25 Headlines
- North Carolina defeats the top team in the A10 by 22, but Davidson put up more of a fight than the score shows.
- Kentucky wins what people argue to be the best rivalry in college basketball, beating Louisville by 13.
- TCU wins the Diamond Head Classic Tournament in Hawaii, over Indiana State who upset Colorado.
- Early Saturday Upsets: Santa Clara over Washington State, Gardner Webb over Wake Forest, FAU over Illinois, and Texas Southern over Texas A&M by 15. All teams upset played at home.
- Arizona State adds to the reoccurring theme of the PAC 12 being down this year, as they are upset by Princeton the game after they beat #1 Kansas. Also in the PAC 12, UCLA is upset by Liberty at home by 15 points.
- Florida gets revenge over Butler, who they lost to in Maui by blowing them out by 34 on their home floor.
- Wisconsin is upset by Western Kentucky on the road as freshman Charles Bassey scores 19 to lead the Hilltoppers.
- Seton Hall hands St. Johns their first loss, on a buzzer beating three-pointer after a questionable call. Seton Hall trailed by 14 points at one point in the game, but held St. Johns scoreless for four minutes down the stretch to come back and win.