Each Wednesday, I will be posting my Mid-Major Top-25 highlighting the top 25 teams from non-power conferences. These rankings exclude the A10, AAC and WCC. Also included each week will be a breakdown of all notable mid major notes around the country.
|2||New Mex State|
|9||SDSU Jack Rabbits|
- Bucknell goes on the road for a tough loss to Lehigh, but to finish the week, they were tasked with overcoming an eight-point deficit in the final 30 seconds of their game with Colgate. Bucknell completed the comeback and capped it off with a three-point buzzer-beater from Kimbal Mackenzie in the craziest end to a game this season.
- Hawaii has lost three straight in Big West play to fall off majorly and fall out of the Mid Major Top-25.
- Nevada was in major foul trouble late and they were upset by UNLV, and for the third time, they will fall out of the AP Poll after only being ranked for one week.
- Charleston takes the clear lead in the Colonial, as they beat William and Mary.
- Vermont storms back to knock off Albany to stay undefeated in American East play.
- Georgia State was firing on all cylinders on offense, dropping over 100, and they gave ULL their first loss in Sun Belt play by a score of 106-92. Georgia State then knocked themselves out of the top-25 with a terrible loss to UL Monroe.
- FGCU survives NJIT after trailing SC Upstate by 15 at half they comeback easily to win by over ten points.
- Harvard hands Penn their first IVY League loss to make things interesting after Penn looked like they were easily going to win the conference after sweeping Princeton.
- Wright State falls to Milwaukee, leaving Northern Kentucky in first place alone in the Horizon League. The two teams meet on Friday.
- Boise State makes it pretty impossible to get an at large bid to the NCAA Tournament as they fell to Utah State. The Broncos get another crack at Nevada this week in a very important game.
- Wagner loses to Fairleigh Dickinson, but they still hold a two-game lead in the NEC.