One of UFC’s most underappreciated champions meets one of its most popular cross-over stars on Saturday night. UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling defends his crown — likely for the last time, win or lose — against Sean O’Malley at UFC 292 inside TD Garden in Boston.
Sterling announced this week that he will likely move up to featherweight after his matchup with O’Malley. That would require Sterling to vacate the title should he defeat the rising challenger on Saturday. O’Malley looks to make Sterling’s decision irrelevant by taking the title from Sterling before he can vacate it. It’s a heated collision course between two quality fighters.
UFC 292: Sterling vs. O’Malley Live Streaming Anywhere
- Venue: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- Date: Saturday, August 19
- Main Card Start Time: 10:00 pm ET / 3:00 am BST / 7:00 pm PT / 12:00 pm AEST
- Main Event Cagewalks (approx): 12:00 am ET / 5:00 am BST / 9:00 pm PT / 2:00 pm
- Live Stream Anywhere: NextMirror
The co-main event features UFC women’s strawweight champion Zhang Weili and title challenger Amanda Lemos. The 115-pound juggernauts have an appetite for destruction and a stoppage is certainly on the table. Former UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, fan-favorite Marlon Vera and rising star Ian Machado Garry will all compete on Saturday as well.
Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley Live stream
Don’t want to miss out on the UFC action? Here’s how to watch this weekend’s PPV UFC fight, including start times, Sterling vs. O’Malley fight card details, how to stream UFC 292 without paying for PPV, where to watch the prelims and more.
UFC enthusiasts in the United States have a few options to choose from for streaming. The fight will be available through ESPN+ PPV, UFC PPV, or UFC FightPass. UFC FightPass kicks off the action with Early Prelim Fights at 6:00 pm ET. For Main Prelim Fights, you can tune in to ABC, ESPN, or ESPN+.
- UFC FightPass ($9.99 per month)
- ESPN+ ($99.99 per year)
- UFC PPV ($79.99 per year)
- UFC PPV & ESPN+ ($124.98 per year) *Save up to $55.
UFC 292: Sterling vs. O’Malley Live in Canada?
If you’re in Canada and eager to catch the Sterling vs. O’Malley showdown, you have a few options for streaming the event. The action-packed night begins with the Early Prelims available on UFC Fight Pass. The Early Prelims are scheduled to start on Saturday, August 19th, at 3:00 pm PT.
As the excitement builds, you can tune in to TSN and RDS to catch the Prelims, which are set to begin on the same date at 5:00 pm PT. When it’s time for the Main Card, Canadian fans can watch the event on BELL and Rogers, starting at 7:00 pm PT. These platforms ensure that you won’t miss a single moment of the thrilling matchups.
Sterling vs. O’Malley: What Has Been Said?
World witnessed the action when both met in a pre-match press conference and immediately traded verbal shots.
“He decided not to stay at the fight hotel; he’s been ducking me and doesn’t want to look me in the eyes, so it is what it is. We got a few days, and I got to whoop this fraud’s ass.” Sterling said.
“He’s going to get exposed on Saturday night! Exposed! I cannot wait!” He added.
O’Malley replied later: “Every single fight I go into, I’m looking for the knockout, but I’m always capable of winning in every single way.”
Sean O’Malley Bio and Record:
- Nationality: American
- Date of birth: October 24, 1994
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Reach: 72″
- Total fights: 17
- Record: 16-1-0 (1 NC)
Aljamain Sterling Bio and Record:
- Nationality: American
- Date of birth: July 31, 1989
- Height: 5′ 7″
- Reach: 71″
- Total fights: 26
- Record: 23-3-0
Sterling vs. O’Malley Fight Card
Below is the full Sterling vs. O’Malley Fight Card:
Main Card (10:00 pm ET – ESPN+)
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley – For Sterling’s UFC bantamweight title
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Mario Bautista (Bantamweight)
- Zhang Weili vs. Amanda Lemos – For weili’s UFC women’s strawweight title
- Neil Magny vs. Ian Machado Garry (Welterweight)
- Marlon Vera vs. Pedro Munhoz (Bantamweight)
Prelims (8:00 pm ET – ABC / ESPN+ / ESPN)
- Brad Katona vs. Cody Gibson (Bantamweight)
- Chris Weidman vs. Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Gregory Rodrigues vs. Denis Tiuliulin (Middleweight)
- Austin Hubbard vs Kurt Holobaugh – The Ultimate Fighter 31 lightweight final
Early Prelims (6:30 pm ET – ESPN+ / UFC FightPass)
- Andre Petroski vs. Gerald Meerschaert (Middleweight)
- Andrea Lee vs. Natalia Silva (Women’s Flyweight)
- Karine Silva vs. Maryna Moroz (Women’s Flyweight)