Every Thursday, I post my Bracketology and Bubble.
Also this week, I skipped Power Rankings and Mid Major Top-25 for a reason. Below, after the Bracketology and Bubble, will be teams still alive, and a percentage chance they have to get a tournament bid without winning their conference tournament. Lastly, I just want to let everyone know that this Sunday the 11th will be the first release of the top-16 seeds by the tournament committee.
*Filled in with red are the play in games*
*The first team of each seed plays the first team in the opposing seed, for example seed 1-1 will play seed 16-1 as seed 8-4 will play seed 9-4*
Bubble (With Percentage to Make It In)
- Last 4 Byes: Kansas State (65%), Missouri (64%), USC (57%), Louisville (56%).
- Last 4 In: Texas (55%), Boise State (51%), Nebraska (50%), St Bonavnture (50%).
- First 4 Out: Florida State (49%), Arkansas (47%), Penn State (46%), Syracuse (45%)
- Next 4 Out: Notre Dame (44%), Marquette (44%), Oregon (39%), WKU(38%).
Teams Remaining Above 5%
- SMU (35%)
- Oklahoma State (35%)
- TCU (34%)
- Temple (33%)
- Tulsa (33%)
- LSU (32%)
- Northwestern (30%)
- Baylor (25%)
- BC (25%)
- Maryland (25%)
- UCF (23%)
- Stanford (20%)
- Utah (20%)
- Old Dominion (17%)
- Colorado (15%)
- Davidson (10%)
- Georgia State (8%)
- Memphis (6%)
A few other teams have a slim chance, but they would have to win out in the regular season: Iowa State, Oregon State, Georgia, South Carolina, Duquesne, VCU, Indiana, Minnesota, Tulane and St Johns.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018