UFC 270 tonight is a massive PPV headlined by two massive humans, Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane. Below, we will discuss how to watch UFC 270 tonight. However, if you are unable to watch the fights, we will be giving live updates right here of the UFC 270 results.
UFC 270 Start Time and Live Results
UFC 270 | Ngannou vs Gane
Date: Jan. 22, 2022
Start Time: Early Prelims begin at 7 p.m. EST | Main card begins at 10 p.m. EST.
How to Watch UFC 270
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 270, it’s easy! The UFC 270 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. With two title bouts to end the evening, there’s no doubt that UFC 270 is a must-watch event on Saturday night.
UFC 270 Results (Live Updates)
Early Prelims Results
Kay Hansen vs Jasmine Jasudavicius — Match 11
- Jasmine Jasudavicius wins by unanimous decision.
Silvana Gomez Juarez vs Vanessa Demopoulos — Match 10
- Vanessa Demopoulos wins by submission (R1, 2:33).
Matt Frevola vs Genaro Valdez — Match 9
- Matt Frevola wins by TKO (R1, 1:44).
Tony Gravely vs Saimon Oliveira — Match 8
- Tony Gravely wins by unanimous decision.
Jack Della Maddalena vs Pete Rodriguez — Match 7
- Jack Della Maddalena wins by TKO (R1, 2:59).
Raoni Barcelos vs Victory Henry — Match 6
- Victory Henry wins by unanimous decision.
Main Card Results
Michael Morales vs Trevis Giles — Match 5
- Michael Morales wins by TKO (R1, 4:06).
Cody Stamann vs Said Nurmagomedov — Match 4
- Said Nurmagomedov wins by submission (R1, 0:47).
Michel Pereira vs Andre Fialho — Match 3
- Michel Pereira wins by unanimous decision.
Brandon Moreno vs Deiveson Figueiredo — Match 2
- Deiveson Figueiredo wins by unanimous decision.
Francis Ngannou vs Ciryl Gane — Main Event
- Francis Ngannou by unanimous decision.