After both teams getting a win during Wild Card Weekend, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints will face off for the third time this season. Here’s the NFL Betting preview for the Buccaneers vs Saints playoffs matchup, featuring odds, spread and NFL betting trends for the Divisional Round.
Buccaneers vs Saints Playoffs Preview | NFL Betting Preview
Buccaneers vs Saints Playoffs Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (12-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Buccaneers vs Saints NFL Betting Odds
All NFL betting lines and odds are available on Bovada Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+145) | NO: (-165)
Spread: TB: +3 (EVEN) | NO: -3 (-120)
Total: 52 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: (62%) | NO: (38%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+700) | NO: (+600)
Buccaneers vs Saints NFL Betting Trends
- The Saints are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in the last five games against the Buccaneers.
- The Saints are 5-0 straight up in the last five games against the Buccaneers.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five games between the Buccaneers and Saints in New Orleans.
- The Buccaneers are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The Saints are 8-1-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Saints’ last 10 games.
Buccaneers vs Saints Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 29.6 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 20.4 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).