The UFC 272 fight card, with many exciting fights tonight. A heavyweight bout between Greg Hardy and Sergey Spivak was originally scheduled for UFC 270, but it was moved to this event after Hardy suffered a finger injury. UFC 272 is a $29.99 pay-per-view in the anywhere, fans can watch live on Ufcfightpass.
The fight card took a hit with Rafael “Ataman” Fiziev contracting COVID-19 and being dropped from the co-main event, but the headliner is enough to carry the evening. Long-time veterans of the Octagon, Colby “Chaos” Covington (16-3-0, 4 KO) and Jorge “Gamebred” Masvidal (35-15-0, 16 KO) have both spent the better part of the last three years.
How To watch UFC 272 Covington vs Masvidal Full Fight Online
- When: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Start Time: 10pm ET (Main Card)
- Location: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- How to Watch: Ufcfightpass
Masvidal had a mixed career early on that lasted a few years, winning some and losing some inconsistently. After a year away in 2018, he returned in 2019 and picked up three consecutive victories in the calendar year. The next summer, he fought Usman for the first time, taking the five-round bout to decision. That was just one fight ago, before his second meeting with the champion last April when he was TKO’d in the second round at UFC 261. With the exception of Usman, Masvidal’s opponent Covington hasn’t lost since 2015, but Usman accounts for his 1-2 record in his last three fights, two of his three career losses. Whoever wins on Saturday at UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal, the victor will surely have a shot at Usman before 2022 ends.
UFC 272 Covington vs Masvidal Live Stream In Canada
There are a large group of pay-per-view suppliers offering a Covington versus Masvidal live stream in Canada on Saturday. You can go to any semblance of Shaw, Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus or Eastlink with valuing at CAD$64.99. It’s likewise accessible on the UFC Fight Pass PPV. Tune into the fundamental card from 10pm ET/7pm PT on Saturday, March 6.
Our neighbors in the great white north will watch the early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, while the prelims are on TSN and RDS. UFC 272’s main card is available on various providers, including Ufcfightpass.
UFC 272: Covington vs Masvidal Fight Card and Odds
- #1 Colby Covington (-320) vs #6 Jorge Masvidal (+250) – Welterweight
- #6 Rafael Dos Anjos (-165) vs Renato Moicano (+145) – Catchweight
- #10 Edson Barboza (+145) vs #11 Bryce Mitchell (-165) – Featherweight
- #14 Kevin Holland (-320) vs Alex Oliveira (+250) – Welterweight
- Serghei Spivac (-190) vs Greg Hardy (+160) – Heavyweight
The preliminary bouts at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT and the early preliminary bouts at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT are available to all ESPN+ and Disney bundle subscribers. The early preliminary bouts will also be streaming on UFC Fight Pass ($9.99 per month or $95.99 per year).
- Jalin Turner (-155) vs Jamie Mullarkey (+135) – Lightweight
- #3 Marina Rodriguez (-255) vs #4 Yan Xiaonan (+205) – Women’s Strawweight
- Nicolae Negumereanu (+125) vs Kennedy Nzechukwu (-145) – Light Heavyweight
- Marya Moroz (+155) vs Mariya Agapova (-180) – Women’s Flyweight
- Brian Kelleher (+475) vs Umar Nurmagomedov (-675) – Featherweight
- #13 Tim Elliott (+205) vs #15 Tagir Ulanvekov (-255) – Flyweight
- Devonte Smith (-155) vs Ludovit Klein (+135) – Lightweight