All of Elite Wrestling will go back to pay-per-view on Saturday for its second show under the Double or Nothing name.This will be AEW’s first important event with fans in life, so the provider is carrying WWE‘s cue and producing some unique matches to make the night unforgettable.
Where to live stream AEW Double or Nothing 2020?
Double or Nothing will kickoff on Saturday night at 8 p.m. ET, though fans are welcomed to the buy-in pre-show, which will start one hour prior to the main card at 7 p.m. ET. The full card will be available in the US on B/R Live and other major pay-per-view providers. By the way, in additional streaming Reddit Wrestling Streams option might be available.
AEW has put together a total of nine matches. Three bouts will be for titles and two will be for future title shots. Here is the lineup:
- Private Party vs. Best Friends (No. 1 Contender’s match for the tag titles)
- Cody vs. Lance Archer (TNT Championship)
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Jon Moxley vs. Brodie Lee (AEW World Championship)
- Casino Ladder match (Winner receives future world title shot)
- Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida (AEW Women’s Championship)
- Penelope Ford vs. Kris Statlander
- The Elite and Matt Hardy vs. The Inner Circle (Stadium Stampede)
- Shawn Spears vs. Dustin Rhodes
WATCH AEW DOUBLE OR NOTHING ONLINE
B/R Live will host this year’s Double or Nothing on its streaming service for $49.99. The service is also available on iOS and Android devices. Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV also support B/R Live.
Fite TV will also host the next AEW pay-per-view, but only for international customers.
The B/R Live app is only available on Xbox One gaming consoles, not on PS4. Fans can also download the app on iOS and Android mobile devices. The following connected devices also carry the B/R Live app:
- Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Stick, Roku Ultra
- Apple TV – 4th Generation and up
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV