The biggest music festival Glastonbury has over 200,000 eager attendees highly anticipating watching their favourite bands and performers on stage during 22nd June to 26th June 2022. But if you are hunting a legit source to watch Glastonbury festival 2022 stream from outside of the United Kingdom without VPN and cable then I would suggest you PremiumTV.
The article heading covering all about 2022 Glastonbury festival schedule, performers, where, when and how to watch 2022 Glastonbury livestream on BBC from anywhere.
Glastonbury 2022: Dates and Times
Where: Worthy Ln, Pilton, Shepton Mallet BA4 4BY, UK
When: 23rd to 26th June 2022
TV Channel: BBC UK
Live Stream: PremiumTV
Glastonbury Festival is indeed a test of your endurance. Either it will prove to be the best week of your life or it may be the other way around. Besides enjoying a huge variety of the best current music and culture, the attendees will have to risk wading through the muddy puddles. So, here is some necessary counsel that will make your life easy at Glastonbury Festival.
Thursday 23rd June 2022 — 10 PM (BST) on BBC Two
- A welcome live show from Worthy Farm with the likes of Lauren Laverne and Jack Saunders for details on the upcoming performances over the weekend
Friday 24th June 2022 — 10 PM to 2 AM (BST) on BBC Two
- Clara Amfo will introduce Billie Eilish’s headline set, and then Jo Whiley and Lauren Laverne will do an overview of the first day of the festival
Saturday 25th June 2022 — 9 PM to 10:30 PM (BST) on BBC Two
- Jo Whiley will introduce Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds which will be broadcasted from the Pyramid Stage
Saturday 25th June 2022 — 10:30 PM to 12:30 AM (BST) on BBC One
- Jo Whiley will introduce Sir Paul McCartney’s headline performance that will be broadcasted on BBC One
Sunday 26th June 2022 — 6:45 PM to 8 PM (BST) on BBC One
- Lauren Laverne and Clara Amfo will introduce Diana Ross’ performance
Sunday 26th June 2022 — 9:30 PM to 12 AM on BBC Two
- BBC Two will live broadcast Kendrick Lamar’s headline performance, plus highlights from Bicep, Charli XCX, and Courtney Barnett
How to watch Glastonbury 2022 livestream without VPN
BBC UK (iPlayer) will cover and rights to broadcast 2022 Glastonbury festival in the United Kingdom, so that the matter will be tough to cast or stream BBC iPlayer outside of the UK, but viewer’s can be streamed complete five days musical events via PremiumTV without VPN or any cable connection.
Who is presenting Glastonbury 2022?
A host of famous names will be rotating presenting roles this year, but Radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo and Lauren Laverne look to be introducing the main headline performances on BBC One and Two.
Fellow BBC DJ Jack Saunders will also host shows on BBC Three, as well as performances presented by Cerys Matthews, Dermot O’Leary, Jo Whiley, Vick Hope and Zoe Ball.
Glastonbury 2022: unconfirmed slots
Thursday 23rd June
- William’s Green 19.45 – 20.25
Friday 24th June
- BBC Introducing Stage 19.30 – 20.15
Saturday 25th June
- BBC Introducing Stage 18.50 – 19.35
- BBC Introducing Stage 12.30 – 13.30
- Greenpeace stage – “special guest TBA” at 20.45
Sunday 26th June
- John Peel Stage 14.00 – 15.00
- The Park Stage 18.15 – 19.15
- BBC Introducing Stage 19.20 – 20.05