This is the last of a three-part series covering the interview with Upton Bell, son of Bert Bell, the First Great Commissioner of the NFL. In this episode, we pick up right where we left off in episode 2, learning about Upton’s experiences with the Great Muhammad Ali. Then we get to hear about his Days with the Boston Patriots. After that, we learn about the crazy world of the World Football League, and then bring it home with his 40 years of broadcasting experience. Let’s just say you haven’t heard these stories about professional football from your grandad.
Note – if you have not listened to the first 2 parts of the interview, then I suggest you do so first. It’s a chronological kind of deal for Upton’s life.
Connect with the show:
- Visit the show notes for this episode
- Visit me on the web – my about page
- Contact the show
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe on YouTube
Are you interested in sharing your favorite football moment on the show? This is your chance to share your story with all my listener’s.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018